There are two Deputy Directors, named First and Second. The positions are held by a member of UNIZAR and a member of CSIC. When the Directorate is occupied by CSIC research staff, the First Vice Directorate is held by UNIZAR research staff, and vice versa.
** S&T Platforms, INMA has a set of related infrastructures as well as access to large facilities and scientific-technical services to support research. INMA researchers are responsible for the management of the following facilities, either as members of their governance structures, management boards or scientific advisory committees:
– SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SERVICES SHARED WITH ISQCH THROUGH THE CENTER OF CHEMISTRY AND MATERIALS (CEQMA)
– LABORATORY OF ADVANCED MICROSCOPY(LMA): http://lma.unizar.es/es/,*** The LMA is part of the Integrated Infrastructure for Electron Microscopy of Materials (ELECMI), recognized as a Singular Scientific and Technical Infrastructure (ICTS) by the Spanish Council for Scientific, Technological and Innovation Policy. LMA is linked to INMA, with one permanent member in the Gobernance board belonging to INMA. Additionally, in the current Gobernance the director the three area coordinators at the LMA are INMA researchers.
– SPANISH INITIATIVE IN NEUTRON DISPERSION (SPINS)
– GENERAL SERVICE PROVIDING SUPPORT TO RESEARCH: http://sai.unizar.es/
– CENTRE FOR BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH OF ARAGON (CIBA), the CIBA was born from the consensus between the Department of Health of the Government of Aragon, the Aragonese Institute of Health Sciences (IACS) and the University of Zaragoza with the aim of creating a center of excellence for Biosanitary Research.